We know that not all patients have access to health insurance. We also know that health insurance doesn’t always cover what a patient needs. That’s why we partnered with Vivo Medical Supply to bring wound care supplies to patients in a retail setting. Just another way we’re doing things a bit differently.
Vivo Medical Supply Benefits
No Insurance Needed
You or a family member can still receive wound care supplies at reasonable prices, even without insurance coverage.
You can order additional wound care supplies, even after insurance already covered the allowable amount of products.
After your wound heals, you may need to continue compression to decrease the chances of your wound recurring.
Vivo Medical Supply FAQs
We typically ship orders received by 2pm CST the same day they are received via FedEx Ground. A flat $9.00 fee is charged for orders sent within the continental United States. Contact us at 1-877-811-6078.
We offer an extensive list of wound care and skin care supplies from all major manufacturers, including compression stockings and wrap systems.
No, we are a retail only company.
However, many customers have successfully received reimbursement after submitting paid bills to their insurance company. Most insurance companies have claim forms designed for subscribers to submit medical expenses they have paid for out of pocket. If you need required documentation for the products you ordered, don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-877-811-6078.
Customer service is a top priority for Vivo Medical Supply. We understand that some returns are simple mistakes or a change in diagnosis, but due to some health and safety concerns, not every product is eligible for a return. Please read our full return policy:
- All returns need a return authorization number. A return authorization must by obtained by calling 877.811.6078 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An entire order may be returned if the request is received within 30 days of the ship date and return authorization has been obtained.
- We are unable to authorized partial returns due to change in diagnosis or leftover product.
- All products must be in unopened and in original packaging including all parts or accessories. The safety seals cannot be opened or broken on products.
- Compression stockings may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of shipment, if they are unworn and have all original packaging and materials.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable, and the cost of the return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- If your order shipped for free and you are returning it, the original outbound shipping costs will be deducted from the refund amount.
- If your return is due to a defective product or shipping error, Vivo Medical Supply will refund the entire purchase amount and plan for the return shipping at Vivo Medical Supply’s expense.
- Refunds can take up to 4 weeks due to transit time, processing the return once we receive it, and the time the banks take to process the refund request.